Divorce is a deeply emotional experience. Often times, the process is further exacerbated by the long, drawn-out
and adversarial court process.
What a family may actually need is an uncomplicated, peaceful and cost-effective method that will help them
to maneuver this life transition.
Family Mediators are neutral interveners who possess the skills to help divorcing couples communicate their
issues constructively so that they can tailor a settlement in a way that fits their circumstances and
desires. The process is famous for its ability to preserve relationships even after the divorce which overall
benefits the children involved.
● To learn the practical foundation, skills, strategies, information gathering, problem-solving and questioning techniques for enhancing skills in conflict resolution management and mediation together with relevant literature and articles
● To review negotiation theory and skills
● To review relationship, communication skills and strategy
● To understand ethics, ethical values and ethical decision-making
● To consider problem-solving in mediation within a 5 Step Model… and much more
Thursday 11th, 12th, 13th, 15th & 16th October 2018 (5 Days) // 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
$8,500.00 (Includes VAT, manuals, lunch, refreshments, and materials)
632-4051/ [email protected]